Their are a couple of reasons you run Relay's. One reason is motivation to work towards a goal and accomplish it, second is to make new friendships and have time to focus on you.. As a mom you are always helping everyone but yourself, it's nice to make some special time that is just for you.
I think that working out is taking some quality time and making you a better mom and wife. The Moab Relay is a 70 mile race with 6 team members. Each runner runs around 10-12 miles total. Such an amazing experience and I enjoy each race that run in!! Take a look at how great we looked before and after.. I was beat after my last run that's for sure.
2 comments:
Great Job Vanessa, glad to see you running again -R
Great Job Ness!!! I am training for a 1/2 this October in Myrtle Beach with a bunch of gals. You should fly out and do it with us:) We just got back from Utah Monday night..we went to a wedding in Francis..do you live near there? Miss ya Melissa C
Post a Comment