Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cache's Big Surgery



I guess I should not say "Big" Surgery, but for me it was big enough!! Cache had a terrible month in April, I took him to the Dr's it seemed like every other day thinking he had ear infections, and everyone kept telling me that he was fine he was just teething. Finally he was put on an antibiotic and a week later his right eardrum burst,his left ear then got inflamed on the backside and was taken to the emergency room. After that incident we decided it would be best for Cache to get ear tubes. I was a little scared about the anesthesia and I have to say it was a little scary, but Cache was awesome and did great. The actual surgery it self only took about 7 minutes.. no joke. I guess we will see if this helps with the ear infections.

No comments: