I decided that party's take a lot of time, work, money, and help from family. We had a Pirate extravaganza at Aunt Mary's at Slick Rock on Saturday. Steve and Carma went early and hide over 200 hundred eggs, and then we had a Treasure hunt that required clues and a final treasure... Mary let us borrow her house, Leon cooked, and Brian helped hide eggs. Kimmy took pictures, and I helped with the craziness of the party!! We definitely had an RRRRRRR of a good time.. We had about 20 adults, and 8 kids. The party lasted for about 7 hours, so I think we were exhausted by the end. The kids had a blast, and the adults enjoyed all the kiddo's!!! Thanks to all that helped with this Pirate party it turned out GREAT!!! We also celebrated Cache's 1st Birthday!!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easton's Pirate Party!!!
I decided that party's take a lot of time, work, money, and help from family. We had a Pirate extravaganza at Aunt Mary's at Slick Rock on Saturday. Steve and Carma went early and hide over 200 hundred eggs, and then we had a Treasure hunt that required clues and a final treasure... Mary let us borrow her house, Leon cooked, and Brian helped hide eggs. Kimmy took pictures, and I helped with the craziness of the party!! We definitely had an RRRRRRR of a good time.. We had about 20 adults, and 8 kids. The party lasted for about 7 hours, so I think we were exhausted by the end. The kids had a blast, and the adults enjoyed all the kiddo's!!! Thanks to all that helped with this Pirate party it turned out GREAT!!! We also celebrated Cache's 1st Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
7 hours! Wow. I have to say that all kids birthday parties are kind of exhausting. The kids are doped up on sugar and gifts and you try and just keep up! But that's part of having kids, being crazy!
Post a Comment