




Let me just start off by saying Happy B-day E.. Easton is such a sweet kid, and I'm not just saying that cuz he's my kid. He doesn't hit when other kids hit him, he let's Cache beat him up, he listens to his mean Momma, and he truly is just a big lovable kid.. I have to say I hate that both my kids are born in March and every other year their b-days fall on the weekend of Easter. We planned a fun pirate party for Easton but unfortunately he has to wait another week because his dad has to work. So this is just a couple pics of his actual day.. I will have some fun pics from the party in abt a week. We got Easton a 4-wheeler, and I know that he is just going to love it!!! For those of you who don't know we live out in the middle of nowhere and 4-wheeling is what we do for fun. Something I forgot to say was we made a Easter Bunny cake for his pre-school party and it soooo did not turn out!!! So instead he took cupcakes, and I took the cake to the shop. Easton said that is what I should do, and he didn't want them thinking he made it because it sucked butt!!! Easton I'm so proud of you and the little special person that you are.
1 comment:
your awesome Vanessa, your post are genuine and sweet.-Raphael
Post a Comment