Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Moab Circus!!






We went to the Moab Circus on Monday and I have to say it was better then I thought it would be.. They had elephants that you could ride, motor bikes, bears, tigers, and a crazy clown guy... Easton was brave and took a ride on the elephant, after he got on I was a little worried that the elephant might all of sudden go CRAZY, but he didn't!!! Easton got a laser sword that he loved as his souvenir. Cache was enjoying all of the entertainment, he could not even blink because their was so much going on for him to see. We were able to share this experience with Nana, Pa, Kimmy, and L..

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Riding an elephant? That is pretty cool! Can't wait to see you!

Blonde African Americans said...

Cute little country life you got there Ness, Easton must have hit a growth spurt because he looks like he has lost a lot of baby fat-Raph