Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gardner Village







Gardner Village has so many wonderful memories for me. This is where me and Ryan got married, and now it is that fun place to take my kids to before Halloween. They had a fun little tractor ride and a small little skit by 3 witches which I must say was pretty good. Easton was a little scared. One of them asked Easton to marry her, and he declined.. good choice E..

They also have fun displays everywhere you go and you can take cute pictures with the kids. For some reason I was having a hard time getting E and Cache to look at me at the same time, so we did not get the best pictures of the 2 of them. Grandma and Grandpa went and I think they had fun too..

2 comments:

Aimee said...

let's hope when E does get married you don't think that his wife is a witch!! See you soon!

Val said...

Cache is the cutest thing ever. I just wat to squeeze his cheeks. So good to talk to you today. Miss you tons! Gardener village looks like so much fun! Love you!