Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day








I want to take a minute and write a little about the amazing men I have in my life, and my son's lives. First we have my wonderful husband who is such a loving and caring person. He truly is amazing, and not a day goes by that I don't feel lucky to have Ryan in my life. He is such a hard worker and truly is so special in so many ways. We also have Pa aka Steve who is such an amazing dad to his sons, and a terrific grandfather.. The grandkids love him to death, and enjoy being around him every minute they can.. Reedo is another great dad! He is such a loving father and you can see how much love he has for his wife and kids.. And to my Dad who is such a caring person. I know how much he loves his kids, and I appreciate everything he has done for us.. This is to all the Spectacular DADS in the World... We love you!!!

No comments: