Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cache!!!


Here is a cute picture of my sweet baby Cache.. I have had so much fun enjoying him, and he is such a good baby. I am crazy lately and keep thinking I would love to have a little girl as sweet and precious as my 2 other kids.. guess we will see how I feel in a couple of months.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

GORGEOUS baby Ness & Ryan! It looks like it's time for a visit from us soon so we can bring the new addition a SURPRISE!!! Oh, don't worry, we'd bring one for E as well as you Ness...QUIT CRYING ABOUT IT! Love you guys!!!!

Aimee said...

Yea! New pictures. He looks so sweet. They are so precious, but so much work at this stage. I loved talking to you today!!!! I miss you tons.

Blonde African Americans said...

beautiful, you guys make pretty babies-R

Val said...

He is so sweet. I can't wait to see him in person. Your house is going to be awesome- more room for me to visit. I love ya!
P.S. "E" is looking so big. He looks just like Ryan except with your dimples.