Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby Cache!!!






Finally the whole reason why we went to Salt Lake was to have baby Cache!! He was 8lbs 6 oz and 19" long. He was born March 22nd at 5:38 p.m. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family and great friends that supported and helped during the delivery. Cache is so cute, he looks just like Easton when he was a baby!! It's so fun to have a new baby in our home, Easton is adapting the best that he can. He likes Cache, but I think he still wishes he was our #1.. We love the both of them very much..

3 comments:

Blonde African Americans said...

You guys make beautiful babies, the next one will be a girl :)-R

Aimee said...

He is so sweet. Keep the pictures coming. I miss you! It was so fun to have you close by.

Val said...

He is such a doll. Give him a zillion smooches for us in WA. I wish I were closer. Keep posting! Miss you tons!