This weekend we took Easton Bowling!!! This is such a fun sport to play with the kids. Easton was able to hit the pins with the slide, and bumpers.. It was a blast!!! Even his pregnant momma scored a 114!! Go Ness
Hey bug It is me Teresa I have been trying to track you down! Your family is so cute. I hope that you get this. I got your info from Tiff. I would love to chat with you. I hope all is well. My e-mail is ttbingham@gmail.com
2 comments:
Hey bug It is me Teresa
I have been trying to track you down! Your family is so cute. I hope that you get this. I got your info from Tiff. I would love to chat with you. I hope all is well. My e-mail is ttbingham@gmail.com
Hey what's that I missed, your prego again??!! You came to SLC and didn't call me AGAIN you turd :) Your family is way cute and I miss you tons!
Post a Comment