Friday, April 18, 2008

Boys & There Skateboards!!!





BOYS!!! What can I say, Easton loves his little scooter. Any of you girls who have boys know that boys just have something in their blood that makes them want to ride something that goes fast... They don't really care what it is. Easton got this scooter for Christmas and it has been a GREAT hit at our house and the skatepark. He goes up and down hills and cruises all around. He's AWESOME!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

He is growing up so big! He's such a cutie, Bug. I miss you tons.

Val said...

Bug, LOVE your blog. Easton is such a boy. He is so dang cute. I think he is looking more and more like his Mama. I wish we were closer Mason needs a buddy.

Blonde African Americans said...

he's a cool kid Ness, your a lucky girl to have such a cutie