Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easton's 3rd Birthday!!!












We had Easton's 3rd birthday this weekend at Hamburger Rock!! Here are some of my favorite pictures from this GREAT day!! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family that loves and cares about us. It was fun to have all of us together. We had a easter egg hunt, pinata, pin the tail on the doney, 4-wheelin, cake and of course presents.

3 comments:

ShelBeth said...

I can't believe your baby is 3! I wished we could have been there with you all. Happy Birthday Easton. We love you! My daddy looked like he was having fun. I heard he drove the 4-wheeler. Wow! Just a few more days and we will all be together.
Aunt Shel

Aimee said...

I can't believe little Easton is 3! It goes by so fast. Your blog is super cute! I love being able to see pictures of your life.

Blonde African Americans said...

Awww E! Happy Birthday!!! It is good to see a pic of Reg and Dee!